Do You Have Hard Water?
Hard water can cause some major problems in your home.
The benefits of soft water are well worth the cost of treatment!
The Effects of Hard Water
No doubt about it, hard water is a huge problem in northern California. The cost impacts of hard water are measurable and significant, to name a few:
- Household use greater qualities soaps and detergents as hard water dramatically reduces the suds and effectiveness of soaps and detergents
- Glasses etch and get dull
- Silverware and plates become spotted
- Laundry gets dull, damaged and worn
- Skin is itchy and hair is dull and brittle
- Plumbing gets clogged with scale and hard water deposits
- Water using appliances such as washers, water heaters, dishwashers wear out and deteriorate much quicker
The Benefits of Soft Water
Our home water softening systems pay for themselves in savings and they will save you money from the very moment you begin to use them. Here is just a few benefits of softened water:
- Save up to 80% on soaps and detergents
- Dishes & glassware sparkle
- Less time spent cleaning and polishing hard water spots
- Cleaner and brighter laundry & less wear on clothes
- Skin is softer and smooth
- Shiny & more manageable hair
- Protects plumbing & fixtures
- Your water heater lasts longer and uses up to 30% less energy
- Cleaner, clearer water from every faucet in your home
- Provides scale and corrosion reduction for fixtures and water-using appliances