Just when you thought water softeners couldn’t get any easier to use, we show you yet another service which has US doing all of the work and YOU enjoying all of the softened water. But besides the fact that it is super easy to enjoy, what else should you know about PE tank services and our soft water delivery?
- Homeowners with hard water who want a solution with minimal maintenance – like as in 100% maintained by us – will benefit from PE service. Furthermore, any homes or businesses where traditional water softeners are prohibited due to the salt or brine aspect, water restrictions or water conservation could also benefit tremendously.
- Our systems work without electricity and you won’t need a drain. These are NO-SALT drinking water systems and your electric bill won’t go up with this service.
- We provide PE tank service to Santa Maria, Northern Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo Counties, Nipomo, Arroyo Grande, Grover Beach, Pismo Beach, Shell Beach, Oceano, Paso Robles, Templeton, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo and surrounding areas. We take pride in being able to provide softened water to so many California residents who need it.
- You can typically bypass HOA regulations where traditional water softeners are banned.
- The service schedule is flexible! We can deliver and install your new PE tank even when you’re not home. Do you need water weekly, bi-weekly or monthly? No problem! It is all based on your home’s soft water demands and the hardness level of your water. We can work with you to customize a Portable Exchange Service schedule that makes sense for your individual household.
- There’s no extra water usage – you will be able to have softened water while still conserving water. That’s amazing!
- We provide 24/7 emergency support – day or night we will come to you whenever you need us to be there!
- The service is affordable and worth every penny.
Life with hard water is hard enough. You should have more time to do the things you love. Let us do all of the work for you.